Information and data we collect
We, or our third party providers, collect a variety of your information and data when you visit our website, any communications you send to us, or post on our website, or make any purchases from our website. We may also collect your data when we ask you for it, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly (such as using our Contact page), we may receive additional information about you which you may freely choose to provide to us. Please be aware that your information and data may be freely provided by You or, in the case of cookies and other usage data, will be collected automatically when using this website.
Complete details on each type of data which are collected is provided in further detail below:
- Your Personal Data: This type of data relates to any information that can be used, directly or indirectly, or in connection with any other information, to identify You. This data can include, but is not limited to Your:
- first and last name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- delivery address;
- job title;
- educational and professional background; and
- qualifications.By using our website, You consent to giving us, or our third party providers, such personal data by providing it to us freely by using our website or any mobile application of Voach. You may provide some of this information when you contact us, sign up to receive our newsletter, participate in any of our events, activities or functions or make purchases of goods and services from us. Please be aware that you may provide us with such Personal Data when you contact us, make bookings with us, ask us questions or when we engage with you in any of our services. Unless specified otherwise, your decision to provide and disclose Your Personal Data with us is voluntary and, as such, you are not obliged to do so at any time. However please be aware that any failure to provide us with your Personal Data may make it prevent us from providing our goods and services to You or Your usage of our website. If You, at any time, have any queries relating to Your Personal Data with us, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact page.
- Your Usage Data: This type of data relates to information which is collected automatically by our servers and web host providers when you access our website or third party employed by us. This data can include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP addresses;
- Your preferences;
- the Domain Names which You have used;
- the browser type, network or device which You have used;
- the operating system which You have used;
- Your URL address;
- other features of Your IT environment;
- the dates and times that you have accessed our website and the methods which you have used to access our website;
- duration of Your access of any pages on our website;
- the paths You followed within our website (such as the order of pages visited);
- Your country of origin;
- any other type of information which may be related to Your access to our website (such as clicks, scrolling, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, problems you may encounter, numerical codes relating to the status of the server or web host’s answers to your requests to access our website); and
- in the case of access via any mobile device:
- Your mobile device type and name;
- phone number; and
- country of origin.Please be aware that Your usage data may also include data which is collected by our servers, web hosts and other third party providers, such as analytic and advertising providers, log files, cookies or web beacons (which are described in further detail below).
- Your Financial Data: This type of data relates to information which you have used to make any purchases of goods and/or services from us. This data can include, but is not limited to Your:
- credit card details
- bank transfer details
- payment method
- processing of such data;
- usage of such data;
- storage of such data; and
- sharing of the data with third-party providers as are needed for legitimate business purposes.
Please be aware that You are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and, by using this website, You confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide such Personal Data to us.
How we use your information and data
The information and data we collect from You (including by Your access to our website) is in order for us to provide You with our goods and services. As such, we use the information and data we collect from you in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how You use our website;
- Provide our goods and services to You, or fulfill any obligations to which we owe You;
- Provide technical, goods or other support to You;
- Offer you customised content and other personalisation to make our offerings more relevant to your interests and geography;
- Suggest any other goods and services to You;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to Voach and our website, and for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes;
- Send You our newsletters (in the event You have signed up to receive our newsletter) or updates about Voach or our website;
- Send you emails, text messages or any other form of communication for any purpose;
- Allow You to purchase, order, return, or exchange goods and/or services from our website and any related mobile applications and process any such purchases, orders, returns, or exchange goods and services;
- Deliver any of the goods and services that You have purchased;
- Manage any of our contracts and agreements;
- Ask for any feedback from You;
- Administer surveys, contests and other promotions;
- Resolve any problems or disputes with You;
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use;
- Create and administer any of Your accounts with us;
- Find and prevent fraud or any other form of malicious activity;
- Ensure the security and integrity of our goods and services;
- For any purpose as required by any laws or regulations that are applicable to us or You;
- For us to comply with our legal obligations to which we are subject;
- Respond to any enforcement requests;
- Protect our rights and interests;
- Assist our third party providers to provide their platform and hosting services; and
- Displaying content from external platforms and providers.
Basis for collecting, using, processing and storing your information and data
The information and data that we collect, use, process and store, to which You consent to by using our website, is used primarily for the purpose to enable us to offer You our goods and services and any related grounds thereto. In addition, we may collect, use, process and store Your information and data based on the following grounds:
- For our legitimate business interests. This may include, but is not limited to, communicating with You, making improvements to our website, goods and services and developing new goods and services.
- For our third party providers legitimate business interests. This may include, but is not limited to, our third party providers delivering tailored advertising to you and monitoring and measuring its effectiveness.
- To provide You with the goods and services that You have requested from us.
- To perform our contractual obligations to You and/or any pre-contractual obligations thereto.
- Where it is related to a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of authority which is vested in us.
- Where we have obtained Your Consent. Please note that we may collect, use, process and store Your information and data, or permit selected third party providers to use Your information and data, based on Your consent to collect, use, process and store of that data. You may withdraw Your consent at any time, but in doing, You may affect Your ability for us to perform our contractual obligations owing to You or Your use of our website or other offerings.
- For any purpose as required by any laws or regulations that are applicable to us.
- Exercising our rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.
- Credit protection.
Processing, storing, transferring and protecting your information and data
The processing of Your information and data is carried out using computers and/or IT software which follow organizational procedures which are strictly related to the purposes applicable. We may process Your information and data at our operating offices and in any other places where other parties involved in the processing are located.
However, at our discretion, we may not process or store Your information and data, but may be processed and stored by a third party provider (service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) at any given time, whom may be changed from time to time. For example, it may be necessary for us to transfer Your information and data when we do not have the capabilities to do so.
Such third party providers may be located outside of the country you reside and will therefore be transferred internationally and stored on their servers. Therefore Your information and data may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. Accordingly, by accessing our website you consent to any such transfers, processing and storage of Your information and data outside of the country you reside in.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse and any other unlawful form of processing, of Your information and data. However please note that no security measures can completely guarantee the security of Your information and data, or the misuse of your data by third parties, and any such transmission of Your information and data is at Your own risk.
Please be aware that we use Squarespace which actively participate(s) in the U.S. Privacy Shield framework. The E.U. has determined that companies participating in the U.S. Privacy Shield have adequate safeguards in place to protect customer data.
How we share your information and data
We may share Your information and data with third party providers as necessary in order for us to observe our legitimate business interests. As stated previously, this includes the administration and protection of this website and company, communicating with You, administration of any accounts you hold with us, entering into contracts with You, receiving and processing any of You orders for goods or services, delivering such goods and services, advertising goods and services to You and identify trends.
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Third Party Providers: We may share Your information and data with our third party providers when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as payment processes, hosting services, marketing platforms, help provide goods and services to You and analyze and improve the goods and services we or they provide.
- Service providers: We may share Your information and data with our third party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as provide customer support, manage our scheduling system (such as Sagenda), manage data storage, manage advertisements, conducting general business analysis, manage our marketing campaigns and newsletter subscribers (such as Mailchimp), send communications on our behalf or assist with data storage.
- Third Party Links: Our website may include links to other websites not controlled by Us. We may share Your information and data with such third parties when you interact with these links. Please exercise caution when clicking on such links as we are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third-party website that You access by such link and visa-versa.
- By Law: We may share Your information and data if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests or respond to legal processes. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
- Business partners: We may share personal information with business partners, such as when using third party services through us.
- To Protect Our Company: We may use Your information and data in order to protect our company or as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks and obtain financial or legal advice.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Types of Tracking Technologies
Below are the types of tracking technologies that we may use:
- Log Files: Voach follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. This is a standard procedure for web hosting providers as it is part of the web hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Other Technologies: Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security, fraud detection, and similar purposes, to give us information about Your use of our website, and to greater improve Our website and service offerings to You.
Retention of you information and data
If we no longer need your information and data, it will be permanently deleted by us or our third party provider.
We may collect and maintain anonymized or de-personalized information and data, which we may retain indefinitely.
As previously mentioned, we do not have any control in relation to the information and data retention policies of third parties. Accordingly, You will need to contact those third parties directly if you wish to have such data deleted. We are happy to provide you with the details of such third parties to whom we have transmitted Your data to upon request.
Your Rights (including GDPR Data Protection Rights)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of Your rights to Your information and data. We may charge You a reasonable fee for any exercise of your rights in this regard and may request evidence of Your identity before taking any action with respect to Your information and data.
You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access You have the right to request digital copies of Your information and data and for what purposes.
- The right to withdraw or change Your consent: You have the right to withdraw or change Your consent to our use of Your information and data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Such conditions can include us retaining your information and data when it is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with our legal obligations, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your information and data, under certain conditions. In such a circumstance, we will not process your information and data for any purpose other than storing it.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. In particular, this provision is applicable provided that the information and data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on Your consent where there is a contract with us to which You are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- The right to opt-out of email communications: You have the right to opt out of receiving email communications from us.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our Contact page.
Please be aware that Your rights regarding the processing of Your information and data may be restricted or excluded to the extent they conflict with the public interest, applicable law, an exercise of an official authority vested in us, an enforcement of our legal rights, or our legitimate business interests in certain situations and to the extent permitted under applicable law.
With respect to the processing of Your information and data which relates directly to marketing purposes, You may object to this processing at any time without providing any grounds as to your objection.
Do Not Track Requests
We do not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of our third party providers honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please refer directly to their respective privacy policies.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers: Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected: Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not access our website or any of our products or services. If You become aware that We have collected data of anyone under the age of 16, please contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Affiliate Program Participation
Our website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into our website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions. Accordingly, we may receive a commission if you decide to click through any such affiliate links and make any purchases, at no additional cost to you.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, certain pages on our website may post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Advertising & Sponsorship
From time to time, we may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or other forms of compensation.
As mentioned previously, Google is one of a third-party vendor on our site as we use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Furthermore, we may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other matters. We ensure you that we will always give our honest opinions, findings or experiences on any such products, services, websites or other matters, regardless of any compensation we may receive. To this end, any views and opinions expressed in relation to such matters are solely ours, and any claims, statistics or other representation about such products or services should be verified with the relevant provider of such products or services.
Last updated: 3 November 2021